Ingredients you need
How to make a Cider Fizz
1 ½ oz.
Old Fashioned Bitters
Warming Herradura Añejo shaken with cinnamon and clove infused Old Fashioned bitters, zest with pressed lemon juice, lengthened with cooling pear puree and pressed apple juices shaken with egg white till fluffy.
1. Combine All liquid ingredients into a Boston shaker excluding the club soda
2. Shake vigorously
3. Strain in to and old fashioned glass filled with cubed ice
4. drizzle club soda over the drink to expand the foam
5. grate nutmeg over the foam
6. Finish with a clear straw
Type of drink